Monday 8 July 2013

AN ENCOUNTER



Today we made an eye contact
With all my feelings intact
I bowed to him
He bowed to me back
With a promising smile on his face
Saying
I know it is up above the brim
I know we cannot take it more
I know you too abhor
I know the path is little rugged
And the  air little turbulent.
You are not alone
I am you
This recursion is due
I will lead you in the voyage
But promise me that
Your hands will be there
When I will lift the flag up
We will run, we will jump
We will cross the road
Paved with the blades
Our conscious our slave
Rising is in the sun’s destiny.
We will rise,
We will rise
We will keep our flags pride.
There in the woods
A fire will start,
Light will fall
And you will be holding me
Would you?
Because I may die
In my flags pride.

[ Referring to the day I shared glances with Mr. Arvind Kejriwal. These verses are very close to my heart.
 Dedicated to Him. ]


No comments:

Post a Comment