Tuesday 16 July 2013

A DREAM I DON'T KNOW AND MY CONFUSED SOUL



[ This one is a big one !!!...C'mon it should be, it's a life story.  ] 

It begins with a cry
In a white and green room
So many of me hanging upside down
In the hands of a giant wearing a gown

Down there on the track
Again in the hands
But in a different fit
Smooth and warm
A perfect fit

Some time passed by
And I opened my eyes wide
Everything huge like sky
Tiny me gaze and gaze over again

The time I begin to understand the rituals
Nothing was so huge
Growing downwards under the crust
I realized their heights were virtual

I was idiot of an ass
And never understood the math
Math of being social
Math of being loyal
Math of being good
Math of being loved by
And math of everything
I was tiny again
In an infinite sheet of squares and rectangles
I was an irregular polygon

Hitting the puberty was the godly act
I jumped up inside more and more
And there it was
I was big, no more tiny
I was intelligent, no more an idiot
Still
Math was missing some where
Virtuality still unbanished
To cover them up
There were
Dreams, fantasies, adrenalin rush
I started cherishing the unreal
Living in the mirage
Wanting the unwanted
Suddling the mighty three
Virtuality within me
irregular polygon now dreaming of squares

To join the race and prove the faith
It was me standing confused in the rampage
Holy rampage

No comments:

Post a Comment